Wednesday 4 January 2012

Wedding Shoes - A Touch Of Couture For Your Wedding

Jimmy Choo - Sugar
The Ultimate Designer Wedding Shoes!
Stunning Peep Toes Covered in Swarovski Crystals

Like many women in this world, I have an unbelievable obsession with shoes; designer ones to be specific!  The higher the better!  The more unusual, the harder I fall in love.  I literally don't care how painful they are as long as they look gorgeous...I want them on my feet and I feel like I'm worth a million dollars (or I suppose pounds considering I'm english!) when I'm wearing them.  The only thing preventing me from having a cupboard filled with couture shoes is my wallet; unfortunately I have extremely expensive taste when it comes to most things in life, in particular, designer footwear.
The funny thing is, you wouldn't have thought that people would look at your feet, but wow, they really do.  When I have a beautiful pair of shoes on my feet people comment!  Frankly, this only makes my shoe addiction worse as it fuels the fire and makes me justify having spent so much money on them!  My cupboard full of shoes grows year after year and I feel loathed to throw them away when it becomes apparent that I can no longer wear certain pairs; I feel a loyalty, as if they were living beings rather than fashion accessories!  I frequently open the door and they come crashing out, searching for air, almost as if they were screaming "please, wear me, set me free!"  But it's such a fantastic feeling when you rediscover a pair and suddenly they've reinvented your entire wardrobe.  What do I love most about shoes?  It doesn't matter how much weight I put on or lose, they will always, always look great, and will always fit!  Now that's loyalty to me, which is why I show them so much love in return.

So why am I telling you about my shoe addiction?  Well, I figure that I'm not the only one.  For those of you who are currently engaged and who revel in trying on beautiful new footwear, you may want a little couture wedding shoe inspiration!  You may not be able to afford some of these but it's great to dream of having them on your feet!  Enjoy!

Freya Rose - Della Sky Blossom
Peep Toes with Handmade Silk & Lace Flowers
What's not to like?!  They're covered in mother-of-pearl, Swarovski crystals, lace and pearls!

Freya Rose - Tahiti Boudior
Beautiful Sling Back Sandals with French Lace Ruffles



Miu Miu - Crystal Heel Sandals
Bling Up Your Feet with these Glamorous & Eye-catching Crystal Heels

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These wedding shoes are really elegant and stunning. I so like it! Thanks for sharing this post to us.

    ReplyDelete