Tuesday 6 December 2011

My Real Life Wedding - As Seen On English Wedding

Photograph courtesy of:  Green Olive Wedding


Everyone loves to see other people's wedding photos...I know I do!  It must be something to do with the voyeur in all of us; we like to compare, to take notes, and, though we don't want to admit it, we like to judge!  Personally, I'm always curious how a designer would design their own wedding.  Would it be over the top or quite subtle?  Would it be something you'd expect or seriously unusual?  Also, when you're parting with your hard earned cash, buying from designers for your wedding, wouldn't you love to know if they deem their designs suitable for their own weddings?  Well, here you go...I got married at the Roof Gardens in London on Sunday 31st July 2011.  For the voyeurs amongst you, why not take a look at the photos?!  English Wedding have written a blog all about my wedding, entitled "Glamour, flamingoes and inspiration" so you can see for yourself.  This is one designer, showing you all, how I designed my own wedding...what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment