Wednesday 7 December 2011

Invitations from WBDesigns Featured on English Wedding

Beautiful Butterflies - www.wendybelldesigns.com

Hello again!  So...after yesterday's post, with me bearing all, showing you my wedding photos, I am once again, featured on English Wedding today.  Claire at English Wedding was so sweet when she saw my wedding photos and said that she'd like to do a mini feature on my wedding invitation designs ...of course I said yes!  I have known for over a week which day her post was going to be published and have been eagerly awaiting what she was going to say.  Claire has been extremely complementary of my designs from the first time I contacted her in October and today, I am delighted to say that she has shared this with all of her English Wedding readers!  So, for those of you who would like to know what she has said, please read her article "Wedding invitations for you"...

No comments:

Post a Comment